Thursday, July 29, 2010

Blogwalking = Back Links



Everybody has their own blogwalking ritual. For me, my first priority is to visit everyone who has visited me. Hey, it’s only fair. If they made the effort to come all the way to your blog, it’s the simplest way to show your appreciation. So I will clear my shoutmix and my chat box. Some people wonder why I have both. The simple reason is because I know some people prefer one over the other when BW (I prefer shoutmix especially with all those cute little animated icons). Secondly, when one goes wrong, visitors can always type in the other one.

Secondly, I will visit all those links I have on my sidebar. I put them there for a reason right? It’s because I really do like reading their entries. So I make a point of visiting them whenever they update their blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails